Thursday, November 19, 2009

How/Where to meet people at 20 years old?

Hey all; I'm 20 years old, and I want to know where I can meet people. Through some wierd stuff last semester I'm not going back to my college until at least next fall, so for now I'm just working and saving up money, but I have a lot of free time. Since it's the school year though, all my friends my own age went back to college, so I only have a few people to spend time with. Everyone at my job is either way older or way younger than me. I was wondering where/how I can meet people my own age. I've heard church is a good place, so I'm considering that. Any other options?

How/Where to meet people at 20 years old?
What state/city do you live in? I'm also 20years old, and when you go to clubs you meet a lot of ppl(depending on the kind of person you are). I went to Saddle Ranch and there is soo much people interacting there, its really GREAT! I would suggest try going to a place where other people are willing to talk to other people, not just people from their circle.


No comments:

Post a Comment