Thursday, November 19, 2009

How Do I Meet New People??

Ok, i'm not gonna give out my personal information, but in order to give you a good example im gonna change the information. So say i live in like Florida, and i lived like 45 minutes away from miami, and it was accesible by train. I dont like the kids in my town, and get along better with city people. I visited a friend in miami, and saw how great of a city miami was. if i wanted to hang in the city all the time, i would need someone who lived there. So how do i meet kids that live in the city. my friend says she met most of her city friends online, but thats a hassle and takes too long. any help???

How Do I Meet New People??
lots of ways, go to parties, go to the mall, go to a place that is populer where you live, or do what i did go online and find a bf but be very very very careful abou that, there are some weirdo's out there, i was from Oregon and i met a guy that was the same age as me, he was from Pennsylvania, welp once i started to talk to him on chatrap.com i noticed that he was really a cool person to talk to, and we talked some more on the net and the phone and that summer my parents let him fly down to meet me, and guess what we've dated for over a year and we're now engaged and i live with him and his mother and were moving back to oregon this summer. so i garentee you if you open your heart up and tell guys what you like and want and give what you expect back then it should work out for you. i wish you luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment