Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I meet people with the same interests as myself??

I am a military wife and have been in a small town for over a year. I have met a few women who I got along withat first but realized that the "ring leader" wasn't a very good friend and the other ones pretty much follow her every move. And yes we are all adults.. lol. I know sounds like highschool!! Anyways..It's hard to meet people other women because as military wives we are all a little skeptical. Please help. I have met women on line but I think they think I'm psycho or something because they say they want to hang out but never do. I have been hanging out by myself for a few months now just keeping my self busy. But I need someone to drink and hang with please help!!

How do I meet people with the same interests as myself??
I understand totally. I moved to another state with my husband a long time ago. It was so weird because I had to go to corporate events with women I had nothing in common.





If you have children, maybe you can get to know some mothers in town. You can strike up a conversation with someone while you're getting a pedicure... Or in the market, ask women about the produce you don't know how to cook... or how to cook certain meats... Anywhere there are people you can find something to talk about! Just don't be shy, and don't get upset if they don't open up... Some day someone will! How about being a hospital volunteer? I did that a lot, and you meet all kinds of people! Just get out there and it'll happen!
Reply:join a club u like just that simple i guess


No comments:

Post a Comment