Monday, November 16, 2009

How to meet new people ?

Im trying to make get myself to lead a more rewarding life starting today... But the problem is that it involves that i act differently. I need to find a way to meet more people and find some friends to socailize with .. but i dont have the best communication skills... How can i get more involved and meet new people when im not use to approaching people ?

How to meet new people ?
I dont have good communication skills too. But the most important thing is that u must have the guts to go out and make friends with new people. A smile would be the best thing to know u r willing to be friends. it is not easy if u are shy but I am shy too and I did it. I broke frm my shell and u can too. Good luck! Mmuahh
Reply:You don't need communication skills to make friends, and it would be a very bad idea to act differently just for friends. You should better go to parties, bars, discos or stuff like that. Launch yourself, try to talk to people, tell them you are new here and what do people usually do around...





What you should change is not "acting differently" but the"approaching people" part in you. You have to be more open by being yourself and not overacting...and don't talk too much...i don't know why but i hate people who talk a lot


No comments:

Post a Comment