Monday, November 16, 2009

How does one date/meet people in the post-college world?

I am not much of a cluber or a bar-fly but since I graduated college and joined the working world I have had a really hard time meeting new people my age.





It seems all I do is work and come home. I feel like I am socially broken or something.





I really need to figure out how to meet people my age locally that I can hang out with or even pursue romantic relationships with.





I am looking for any suggestions you guys have on how to get out there and play the field. What kinds of things can I do and what kinds of places should I go to?





Growing up sucks. It was easy in college, every class was a new mix of people to meet and talk with. But those days are gone...

How does one date/meet people in the post-college world?
The last three post-college people I know who met and married met their spouse through:


1) Sierra Club hikes


2) Match.com


3) Softball (her team-mate had a brother who came to a post game party.)





If you hang out in bars, you'll meet a lot of women who like to hang out in bars. If you join a church choir, you'll meet a lot of women who are religious and like to sing. If you hang out at a gym, you'll meet women who keep fit. If you take an adult ed. course in 18th-century European art, you'll meet . . .

toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment