Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I meet more people?

First things first, I am 24 years old. I go to college, but I only take one class with only 4 other people, all of them male and over 40 (Computer networking). At work, I work with four women, but they are all over 50. I really am feeling like crap. I wanna go out and party, hang out at people's houses. Meet a girl or two (or three...lol), and just socialize a lot more with people my age... Yet, it seems like my life is totally set up to NOT meet new and interesting people my age. Is there anything I can do to change this up? I'm kind of out of ideas, since I live 30 miles away from school, and its a Community College (with no fraternities or sororities). And I don't really want to change jobs, cause I like it.





Does anyone have any ideas? I'm pretty open to suggestions, cause my life seems really stale right now, and I don't want it to be that way!

How can I meet more people?
Online dating is a good idea. Or try to join some sort of organization. I don't know much about community college but I'm sure they have some sort of groups that you could meet people in. Or take a fun class, like dancing or art or something. That way the people you meet will already have a common interest.





Go to places and just talk to people. It might be kind of hard, but it's worth a try. Go to a coffee shop or bar (not a crazy club or anything, one that you can talk to people in) or even a grocery store or something. And just talk about something random and try to keep the conversation going long enough, and maybe they'll ask you what you're doing after that, or something. Good luck!
Reply:My only suggestion is to try online dating. You don't have to use the sites just for dating, and there is a wide variety of people from all over to pick from.





Good luck with your search!

bad breath

No comments:

Post a Comment