Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where to meet college aged people after college?

When you no longer have the luxury of being surrounded by your own aged peers everyday, what are some ideas of where to meet young (very early 20s) folks if you aren't in a university town? I am graduating early at 20 years old, so I am concerned that in the work environment I will find myself amongst much older people, which is fine, but I would also like to befriend new people who are closer in age and interests as me. Thank you

Where to meet college aged people after college?
do you have a starbucks or coffee shop in your area...some of the starbucks especially on the east coast have books available where you can just chill, read a book and meet others....
Reply:bars or strip clubs!

bad breath

No comments:

Post a Comment