Monday, April 12, 2010

So How should I meet people...?

Alright, so heres the deal. Soon I can drive. Where should I go to meet some people. .Like I don't know how to do these things . So like if I am at a gas station, (for example) and there was some girls in their car, and like I want to meet them. How do I tackel that, but not too weird and ebarresing. Or like in a store, or uhmm a fast food place. Like my dad (hes like like 41) and he was telling me that some 27 year old girl just walked up to him asking if they can go get coffee. and now they are going out, is it really that easy. I am sure your thinking what the **** is wrong with him. But I rally want to know.

So How should I meet people...?
No matter where you are if you give a girl attention she's gonna be interested. Just always smile and don't be afraid because girls feel the same way you do. And someone has to make the first move. I always like it when a guy shows he's interested. Like if i'm at the gas station and a guys smiles and waves i smile back and then he knows he can start a conversation. If your at a stop light smile at the pretty girl and soon enough you will meet someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment