Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Places to go to meet mid-thirties high-end people?

I relocated in Los Angeles, trying to meet new people, and yes, a fantastic guy would be welcome too... I have no problem having men speaking to me but most of the time they're too young, or not sophisticated enough ot my taste. I figured I'm probably not hanging out in the right places...?


Any suggestion where/how I could meet people who are more in my range (no offense, I'm a european artist, meaning well traveled and well read)?

Places to go to meet mid-thirties high-end people?
www.friendfinder.com


www.match.com





Also, try some benefits, fund-raisers events %26amp; catered events too. Ask some people at your work where are the hot spots in LA are.





I wouldnt recommend clubs because a lot of players hang out there. In those places, it's all about the booty!


The most high end night club I ever went too in LA was the Century Club in Century City. It's high class alright.


I know every single club/bar in LA because I've hit them all in 10 years!!!





You could try some local bars/restaruants in Downtown LA..they are much more classier, more nicer





Since you are an Artist...scope out all the Art gallerys.


Go to the Getty Museum...there's nothing but good Art there.


Nice %26amp; classy Art. Also, try Downtown Pasadena too. Very upscale %26amp; nice place to hang out...


Good luck
Reply:I'm 33, single and live in Los Angeles. Lets get to know eachother and see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment