Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What are the best ways to meet people, friends, girls etc when traveling?

I travel in the winter time for 3-4 months every winter. I run a landscape business and stay very busy during the months between middle March and midde November, and do not have really ANY social life much during that time, so this travel period is my time to find somone.





I want to meet friends and possibly a girlfriend overseas, but when I travel, I always find myself a bit lonely and difficult to meet people for long term relationships.





What are the best ways to meet , especially a girlfriend you think, in for example , Europe? (if going there)





p.s. I was thinking, if i could take a class or something , like an art class it would be nice , but I really think that would be expensive. but I am thinking of picking a selected city/town to visit and staying in one place (area) for the full 3-4 months this time, instead of traveling around a lot.(as it is interesting, but kind of tiring as well, and lacks depth or appreciation sometimes)





Thanks for you answers !

What are the best ways to meet people, friends, girls etc when traveling?
go somewere were they speak your language. some were that is friendly and maybe a few clubs and bars. and just start dancing with people.
Reply:Come visit me, ahhhhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment