Friday, April 16, 2010

How to meet japanese girls that like quiet people, when you don't go to japan?

It's been proven ( by me) and what japanese people in chat rooms such as skype tell me. Japanese girls that travel to america, are usually outgoing and want to meet outgoing talkative americans. I like them, like their culture, know some japanese.. It would be nice if one of them at least,, had interest to talk to me. All of the ones ive tried since 2002 when i started studying japanese, they are not interested.. and think i'm a stup*d weirdo just because i'm not like the image of americans they have: talktive, confident, use slang and expressions. Me , i'm just simple with a limited english vocabulary and so i don't seem like american to them( or even to other americans). I also don't travel.. so is there no hope?

How to meet japanese girls that like quiet people, when you don't go to japan?
There are good and bad in every nations, and people who think you are weird just because you don't seem to fit with the apparent ''norm'' of society, are not worth it; They need to accept the fact that everyone has a different personality, I myself am quiet compared to many of my peers and often feel like ''the weirdo''


No comments:

Post a Comment