Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Could someone tell me the best way to meet a nice guy? I have met a lot of people that have lots of baggage,?

I have some too, but I am a good person, or so I've been told for years by friends/co-workers, etc. I like to "give" in a relationship, which is supposed to be a good thing, right?


But I end up with guys who take and give nothing in return, emotionally speaking I mean, they don't ask how I'm doing, etc. Also, run into a lot of people that are selfish. I go to church, I meet a lot of nice folks there, however, I've noticed all the good guys are married at my age, so, where do you meet a sweet guy? Want to meet someone in there 40's. Can you help me out girls?

Could someone tell me the best way to meet a nice guy? I have met a lot of people that have lots of baggage,?
my view is that may be you start to believe a person so quickely and putting all your faith in them, which is not ok as to my point. i'm not trying to say that you dont make friends, you make male friends but at the sametime you try to judge them as you talk and spent time with them, by reading your detail its seems you are a very emotional person, and sweet and when you like a person you try your best to make that person happy even though inreturn you dont get anything. but you should change interms of believing a person so quickely, you try to date a person for long then you try to give your full heart to that person as per his personal if it is good. you are good thats why people take advantge of your feelings and please dont let that happen again, be strong and date people a bit long with limit if you think there is some compatibility between both then you will be able to know right away. maybe everything has its perpurse and i know with such a good heart you will meet someone that will love you more than you will love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment