Friday, April 16, 2010

I wanna meet people in other countries (especially Japan)?

I want to meet people but I'm thirteen and nobody really passes by to notice me. I'd love to have a penpal and I can really be nice to people. Its how I get along... can I be friends with people?

I wanna meet people in other countries (especially Japan)?
do a search for pen pals but if your looking for a japanese pen pal learn to write and read japanese cause alot of younger kids dont speak english
Reply:I am 13 too. I found this website called interpals.net. You can sign up and have your own page where people leave you messages. When you find someone who you would like to be a penpal with just talk to them and so and so on. It's not ideal but i made loads of friends from all across the world. The sites for all ages though so theres still dodgy people, so be careful about what you say about yourself and all the usual stuff. Anyway check it out and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment