Friday, April 16, 2010

How to meet people (special situation) ??

How to meet people (special situation)??





I'm 19 and my social life is starting to depress me. I didn't go to HS and now I'm not in college, (I'm a concert musician/ homeschooled and now working at family business). I have friends in my nearby university/conservatory but I feel so awkward going there now cause I just broke up with my bf (of 1.5 yrs) who goes there, and I don't feel comfortable there thinking I'll bump into him any second..


I had other friends, but now they're all off to college outside of my state.


I guess I should admit I am a bit picky when it comes to friends, I'm more mature and need really interesting/funny people with ambitions/dreams/positivity in their life, or else I easily get bored!





Any tips/ideas appreciated!!

How to meet people (special situation) ??
Take some vacation for relaxation to the refreshing places like mointain and beach! Read some books and watch some movies you love! Enjoy your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment