Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where is the best place to meet gay people?

I am a 19 year old girl struggling with my sexuality. I live in a small town and want to know where the best place to meet gay people is. I already have some gay friends but they are mostly guys. But I want to meet girls, not just for a possible relationship, but just to have someone to talk to. Sometimes I see girls and want to ask them if they are gay, but i don't want to offend them. Also, I am not the best at meeting random people. Any suggestions would be great!

Where is the best place to meet gay people?
on here just make a 360 page so other people can contact you : )
Reply:Try parks, road side rest stops, public bathrooms, cemeteries after dark.





Place "gaybows" on your car to troll for other gays who pick up the sign along with those equal signs.





I'm sure it won't take long....


No comments:

Post a Comment