Friday, April 16, 2010

How to meet single people?

I live in cleveland ohio and I am shy and socialable and single just don't have social life........... I feel bad for myself.......my mother told me some stuff that when she dies she thinks i will be lost. and can be true.........Can anyone help me where to meet single guys or people..........? Help me Help me and give me a good reason.....................thanks

How to meet single people?
Try getting involved in social groups, like hiking clubs, or volenteer projects, or investment clubs, or card playing clubs, or volleyball clubs, or salsa clubs, etc. Meeting people in groups is safe and low pressure, and you know that you already have something in common with the people who meet there.





Try some of these:
Reply:Good luck, and thanks for the pts! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment