Monday, April 12, 2010

What is the best way to meet new people? [ i'm 16]?

So, heres my situation : When I was 13 I decided to be in homeschooling because a lot of the kids at school didn't like me. I have had 2 friends since then [ "Misty "and "David"], and that's it. We don't have any sports or anything in my school. I get real bad anxiety attacks and I do not work too well with others.





I really want to meet new friends but I just can't walk up to someone and say " hi, my name is Nichole". I do not like any of "Misty" or "Davids" friends.





How can I make more friends?? I really need to meet new people. Any advice or tips?? Where is the best place to meet new people [both boys and girl]??? Thank You

What is the best way to meet new people? [ i'm 16]?
Walk up 2 people and give them a compliment. It always works, because people love 2 get compliments. You'll probably get into a conversation about where they got whatever you complimented them on. Just assert yourself. People will notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment