Friday, April 16, 2010

Where do u go to meet people and make new friends?

It's a wonderfull day, I wish I had friends with whom I could enjoy the californian weather with. I have only 2 friends who are married and not available on week ends. I need to expand my social network. where can I go to meet people. I usually go to coffee shops, bookstores, labrairy, but never met someone there for friendship. I check craigslist 3 times a week. is there a place or a certain way that allow you to socil network 9 not online) I don't want to use my space. please share your ides. thanks

Where do u go to meet people and make new friends?
Here is an article about the top 10 ways to meet new people:





http://www.squidoo.com/Meet-People





Here is a website that offers suggestions and advice about meeting people:





http://www.meet-people.ws/





Make it a goal to introduce yourself to at least 1 new person everyday. Eventually, you will have a nice circle of friends.

toothache

No comments:

Post a Comment