Monday, May 4, 2009

Will I meet people?

I am 17 and not in school, and have just moved to a new town. I want to get a job to meet new people. I was figuring working at a fastfood restaurant(Burger King,McDonalds,Wendy's etc) to meet people around my age. My question is if anyone here around age 17-22 has met friends working at a fast food restaurant. I have certain "interests" that I think I will find I have in common with the typical fast food worker. Thank you :)





P.S. I AM NOT GOING BACK TO SCHOOL, SO BEFORE YOU GUYS GET OFF ON THAT DON'T. UNLESS YOU HAVE A DIRECT RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION ASKED DO NOT ANSWER.

Will I meet people?
My boyfriend works a fast food company, and let me tell you, He has met some nice people, but never has he actually made a true friend. I hope you do though! good luck with everything!

bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment