Monday, May 4, 2009

Where do you meet people?

I know everyone I work with.


I know all my friend's friends.


I know all my familys friends.


I am 23, finished with college, and getting kinda lonley.


I am not really into meeting the guys in the bars that are in my town...(all party drunk types)


I have a tendencey to be kinda shy when it comes to approaching guys.


ANYWAYS


where are some places that you have meet your b/f g/f and what not or where do you go to meet people?


If you have any suggestions as to where to meet people Im open to ideas!!

Where do you meet people?
Have a look at this article. It has the top ten ways to meet new people.





http://www.squidoo.com/meet-people





But have the goal to meet one new person everyday. It does not matter if they become a boyfriend or not. It will get you to expand your social circle and lose your shyness. Through your expanded social circle you are bound to meet someone special in a few months.
Reply:well i met my boyfriend, while i was on my way to work. but i usually meet people everywhere. maybe you could go to a movie, alone you'll meet someone. you can even call lavalife or something of that nature.

orthodontists

No comments:

Post a Comment