Monday, May 4, 2009

Best places to meet new people?

Where are some places I can go and meet new people? I don't really see bars and clubs as the ideal place to meet someone new and have a real conversation because distractions and misleading intentions.





Honestly, many of the people who I've met in my life up to today have turned out to be pathetic friends or so-called friends turned into acquaintances, and I think they are rather annoying (they probly think I am too). I guess its because I've never been much of a social cat, but I'm changing that about myself now. Where can I go to meet new people? I need to associate myself with people who aren't party-animals 24/7 and actually have some sense of vision for their future, direction, and success/goals. That will help me go down the right path too. Thanks.

Best places to meet new people?
Stop looking for them. Find a hobby or activity you enjoy doing %26amp; become more active in it (biking, kayaking, painting, wine tasting, it doesn't matter). Once you stop trying to look for people and just enjoy being yourself you won't seem so desperate and will automatically make new aquaintences.
Reply:Try a club with similar hobby or interests to yours, a gym, sports club...or church... a singles meeting you can find people with goals and interests....but i understand your struggle too much people without goals or direction in life...good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment